MTSFB would like to invite you to the MTSFB’s interactive Public Engagement session to further scrutinise the following draft Technical Code (TC):
• MTSFB2009R0, Radiocommunications Network Facilities – Minor Communications Infrastructure
This draft TC is developed by MTSFB through its WG5: Radio Network Facilities Working Group.
The Public Engagement session is scheduled as follows:
Date : 29 September 2021 (Wednesday)
Time : 10.00 am
Venue : Virtually via MTSFB Facebook Live
(Please register here. You will receive a confirmation email prior to the event)
Participants to log on Facebook
Opening by Encik Ratnam N.A., Event Moderator
- Encik Eami Yusry Mohd Yusof, Industry Development & Collaboration Specialist, Maxis Broadband Sdn Bhd.
- Encik Norzalee Mohd Rozali, Senior Manager, U Mobile Sdn Bhd
- Encik Rohaizad Embong, Industry Compliance Leads, Celcom Axiata Berhad
- Puan Raihan Rahmat, Assistant Director, Infrastructure Coordination Department of MCMC
- Encik Ratnam N.A., Chief Technology Officer, TELE System Electronic (M) Sdn Bhd
End of Session
The session will be available through FB Live on MTSFB’s Official Facebook page here.
During the session, you can:
• Learn more about the topic
• Ask questions to the experts regarding the topic
• Give live feedback or comments on the draft Technical Code being discussed
We are expecting feedback and comments on the draft TCs during the session, please do not hesitate to post your comments on the FB Live event page to be addressed by our panelists.
The link to the draft TC and comment form can be accessed here.
It would be much appreciated if you could disseminate this info to your network in telecommunication or other relevant areas as the TC is aimed to support the effective management of the installation of minor communication infrastructure within the public domain, which is commonly under the jurisdiction of local authorities and municipalities.
For further inquiries, kindly email Mr Mohamad Norzamir Mat Taib, firstname.lastname@example.org